blog background

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Medium Sized Vinyl Banner



Well, my new vinyl banner is featured above. It's a 10 oz. vinyl and has crisp, vivid color. It measures 4' x 2.5'. The photo above shows it just after I unrolled it and it's being held up by the top 2 corners by my son and husband. I ordered a set of plastic tabs for the corners so it can be tied down. However, they have not yet been applied in the photo above. I'll be using this banner at my booth when I vend at quilt shows and at the farmer's markets and art fairs. I can design these full-color custom banners and have them printed with your business information too. They come in three sizes: 3' x 1 .6', 4' x 2.5', and 6' x 2.5'. If you have any questions or would like to place an order, contact me through my etsy store!

2 comments:

Sophia said...

That's a good size banner. I want one. I'll send over my design. M

pheobe22 said...

That’s really amazing and extraordinary blogs & can help those who get issues in searching this type of information. That’s really amazing and extraordinary blogs & can help those who get issues in searching this type of information.